Subscribe and Save!
- Select a delivery schedule/frequency for a recipe, in the pulldown menu.
- "Add your selection to the shopping cart" . . .
- In the shopping cart, "choose your desired quantity".
- “Continue Shopping" (2 or more recipes provide variety).
- When done shopping, pay securely via PayPal.
- To reorder the same meals, pay the PayPal invoice when it arrives.
- To revise the meals ordered previously, place a new order from this page.
- Cancel your subscription at an time.
- Unless requested we do not debit your card automatically.
Feed your dog a percentage of his/her ideal/target body weight.
- Moderately active (leash-walked) dogs need the equivalent of 18% of their ideal body weight each week.
- Active dogs & puppies need at least 21% to 28% of their ideal or target body weight, per week.
- Elderly & inactive dogs need about 14% of their recommended body weight, weekly.
Plug in your pet’s “current or target weight” to the line that best describes your pet’s activity level and round off as needed. Divide the total weekly ration by 7 to get a daily ration and multiply by 16 to convert your answer to ounces.
- Moderately active dogs = (current or target wt.) x .18 = weekly ration in lbs.
- Active dogs & puppies = (current or target wt.) x .21 to .28 = weekly ration in lbs.
- Elderly & inactive dogs = (current or target wt.) x .14 = weekly ration in lbs.
- 1 - 2 Tbsp raw apple cider vinegar w/mother per 16oz of raw meal. Add some water and mix well.
- 1 - 2 Tbsp fermented greens and brine, per 16oz of raw meal. Add some water and mix well.
Thawing RAwsome Meals:
- To thaw gently, remove meal(s) from freezer and place in refrigerator 24 hours prior to feeding.
- To thaw quickly, place tightly closed clamshell container in a bowl of cool water for approximately 1-1/2 to 2 hours.
- To thaw in microwave (not recommend), remove meal from container, place on porcelain dish, "nuke" on Thaw.
Delivery to Los Angeles, Mon., Wed. & Fri. and to San Fernando Valley & Inland Empire every Thursday.
- Delivery is FREE on orders of 24 (2 dozen) meals, or more.
- A $25 delivery charge is added to orders of fewer than 24 meals.
- Orders are delivered by refrigerated van. Dry ice is available to keep meals frozen for up to 24 hrs after delivery.
Need to travel with frozen raw meals? Pack meals with dry ice in a quality cooler. Replace dry ice, as needed.
Need meals shipped outside of metro LA? Contact us to make special arrangements.
Market prices can change without notice.